Friday, August 22, 2008

who are better drivers... men or women???


Okay, before I even get started with the facts, let me not hold you in suspense and tell you the answer... women. Women are better drivers.


I am writing this because I need to defend myself from accusations of poor driving skills since I injurred my car yesterday.


Women do not race their cars, they do not make their mufflers intentionally loud, they are not as aggressive, and they do not play the "let's see how long I can go without turning off the cruise control" game.


You ask for evidence??? I'll give you evidence! A British study found that women have better spatial memory, planning, attention, motor control, and rule learning. Check it out at the well reputed webmd website... http://www.webmd.com/news/20051109/are-women-better-drivers.




I found all this on the internet so you know it has to be true.

4 comments:

turbo2oh said...

taking less risks driving does not equal better driving skills. Theres a difference between being a safe driver and a good driver. Danica Patrick aside men are better drivers.

kevin said...

all i can recall is your driving (or lack thereof) on our florida road trip. someone was always too nervous to do their share behind the wheel...

Laura said...

all I can recall is that you got a flat tire on the road trip and didn't know how to change it. at least I knew how to change it, even though it was stuck.

kevin said...

hmm...i knew how to change it...as you just mentioned it was stuck. i just wasn't strong enough...so there! at least i actually drove.

also, i don't like that your blog is already more popular than mine...