Thursday, August 21, 2008

my 2 cents on dave's 35th birthday party


I saw Kevin's blog on Dave's birthday party and I am very intrigued about who vomitted the black noodles of death. If anyone is wondering, it definately wasn't me.


There was another highlight at Dave's party that Kevin didn't mention, I learned about the "forbidden toy". Jesse was outside when Dave suggested that they bring it out. This got me really excited because I couldn't imagine what sort of dog toy could be "forbidden". Apparently the toy is not allowed inside because they are concerned that it could break the TV!


The appearance of the toy did not disappoint, it was a tire on a rope. Jesse is a big doggie and it is easy to see how she could do some damage by swinging around a tire on a rope. Although the toy itself was intriguing, I didn't get to see it in action because Jesse didn't seem very interested that night. Maybe she will have more enthusiasm next time...

No comments: