Thursday, August 28, 2008

my ghost shows


Yesterday was a wonderful day. I left work at 3:30 and went to the spa. I got home around 5:30 and had a piece of chocolate cake.


Then, the true gem of the evening came, my ghost shows. As a matter of fact, it was a ghost shows marathon. The show is called "Ghost Hunters" and it is about 2 plumbers who started a group called TAPS (Trans-Atlantic Paranormal Society). They go to haunted places and collect "evidence". The people on the show are kind of lame but I like seeing what they find. Once they found a spooky shadow that was so scary it kept me awake all night.


For awhile I considered taking up ghost hunting but there are a couple of problems with this. One, I don't really have enough time these days and two, I might actually see a ghost and have a heart attack.

1 comment:

kevin said...

i think i saw this show you speak of a few years ago. Is this the same show?