Saturday, December 13, 2008

Heroes and Villians

I recently started a new contract and I have been super busy so I haven't posted for awhile. I think I have a theme for tonight's post, heroes and villians.

First, I had a diabolical scheme tonight where I was going to sneak off to bed before Dan so that I wouldn't have to walk the dog. Unfortunately, I was thrawted! My powers of sleepiness are no match for his! Dan had the same idea and was giggling when I snook upstairs to go to bed.
In keeping with the hero and villian theme, tomorrow I am playing my nemesis in fantasy football. That's right, Kevin and I will do battle yet again. I like calling him "nemesis". It reminds me of the TV show "Heroes" (hence the title of the blog). Hiro and Ando, who are so cute, call Daphne "nemesis". I couldn't find a clip of him calling her nemesis but this is them.


Anyway, you probably don't know this but I actually had a brief brush with fame. I went to the wedding of Ando's cousin. I was too nervous to speak to Ando directly but I had a friend take a photo, purposely positioning him in the background. He totally looked over after we took the photo and I ran away giggling. Look real close in the background, between me and the other girl, and you can see Ando.





1 comment:

kevin said...

first of all, that picture is pretty funny to me for some reason. i'm glad you included it.

secondly, it's good that you realize that you are a villain to my hero. looks like the good guys are going to win this week.