Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Update on the Patriot

Dan saw the Patriot for the first time this weekend. He was apparently doing some Christmas shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me. I suspect he might be a vampire or something. I swear I have photographed him before but he never shows up in the photos. It will be a miracle if I ever get a photo of him for this blog.

Dan and I were discussing what would happen if the Patriot met the Laurel Pimp (aka Crazy Olympics). I think the Laurel Pimp would kick his butt but you never know, they could become buddies.

This reminds me of a story a friend once told me. He was somewhere, lets say Italy, and he saw a man in a top hat and trench coat talking very loudly to no one and making crazy gestures. He watched the person for a couple of minutes. Then, he heard a commotion down the street. There he saw another man walking briskly down the street with a bowler hat, screaming at no one in particular. This seemed to irritate the man in the top hat and he started walking briskly towards the man in the bowler hat. My friend watched in anticipation as the two gentlemen quickly approached each other, screaming and gesturing wildly. When they finally reached each other they stopped and hugged each other and shook hands.

I don't know if they were really crazy or just pretending to be but I found that story to be pretty amusing.

No comments: