Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Some Comments About My Fantasy Football Team


Things are quickly going south with my fantasy football team but that hasn't broken my spirit. As I sit here watching my ghost shows, I'd like to take some time to reminisce about my team names and team spirit. I'm not sure I can remember all of them.

- team kichak - I couldn't figure out the darn controls on the website



- for real undefeated - my brother was defeated and his team name was "team undefeated"


- yo mama the lama - I just really liked this picture



















































- mos humble - I had my first lost and realized that I was not invincible, I had a picture of a praying nun but I can't find it now


- last week: dan's boss - self explanatory, I married dan, thus becoming el president, I added a picture of my favorite boss


































- this week: you suck - I like this because I am playing phil and his team name is "great job"





















3 comments:

turbo2oh said...

This week should be a showdown of epic proportions. Dwarfing both the superbowl and Olympics in the grandness of its scale. Will you be flying back so that you can be in Arlington for this momentous event?? PS You're goin down!!

This guy is my new team mascot:

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c3921b544cb3011b568203d800ae

Laura said...

we will be back in arlington late friday.

phil, you look pale, are you scared? oh, that's just your face, burrrrrrrrrrrrrn!

turbo2oh said...

i just look pale cause the spotlight is always on me, its a winner thing you wouldnt understand..