Monday, February 28, 2011

Why I love Chick-Fil-A

A new Chick-Fil-A opened up in Crystal City a few months ago. They have completely won me over as a customer. Here are my top 10 reasons for loving Chick Fillet.

10. They have bendy straws
9. They have diet Dr. Pepper
8. They started cow appreciation day
7. They stick up for their beliefs (observe Sundays as a day of rest)
6. They put pickels on their sandwhiches (pickles are my favorite vegetable)
5. The banana milkshake - it tastes like bananas and vanilla wafers
4. The chicken sandwich is yummy
3. They use the "bank cue" which is far superior to the "McDonald's" cue
2. They are pushing the edge of ketchup package technology
1. They give out free food all the time - seriously, I've eaten 5 free meals from them since they have opened up.

1 comment:

turbo2oh said...

you should hang out with Erin and talk Chic-fil-a, shes obsessed with that place.