Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wedding Hair?

So, I am in the process of trying to find someone to do my hair for the wedding which is kind of stressful, mostly because our wedding is so early that a lot of places aren't open early enough. I was looking around and the closest salon to the wedding location is run by Barry Flecther.

Berry Flecther has an impressive resume. He has done hair for Mya, Toni Braxton, Chaka Khan, Mary J. Blidge and Tina Turner. The Tina Turner thing worries me a little (see pic).

Also, it is important to note that he has competed in the hair olympics.


However, this isn't the most impressive item on his resume. He has personally done the hair for the one, the only... Prince. This is what Dan said when I told him this. "i will pee myself if you get your hair done by someone who did Prince's hair".

1 comment:

david said...

give me the patriot, goddammit!